|“||Shoots small meteo-mines that can stick to any surface. Nature doesn't have bad weather. But your opponent has.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
It is a large grenade launcher that has the ability to shoots proximity mines. It has good damage, a slow fire rate, a decent capacity, and a slow mobility. It is 3 shots.
It features a blue/white body with a white pistol grip, red trigger, a light blue sight on top, and a claw-like front with a magazine mounted in between the claw.
When the fire button is pressed, it will launch a mine that will stick to any object. If touched by an enemy it will explode, dealing damage to the one that triggered it and those around him/her if close enough
When reloading, the user will eject the energy cell at the front and will replace it with a new one.
It fires light blue electric mines, which leave a cloud-white trail.
It has a fixed delay input. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Cloud Launcher always has a delay lasting around half of a second.
It has good damage, a slow fire rate, a decent capacity, and a slow mobility. It is 3 shots.
- Place its mines on hidden spots on where players mostly pass through.
- It is a good counter against melee players.
- Only use it for making traps as it performs poor on direct combat.
- Lure targets to the mines.
- Use this in close range maps, as it can trap targets easily.
- This weapon is useful against multiple enemies due to its area damage, and also its ability to chain shots.
- Use it on weakened enemies due to this weapon being a 3 shot.
- If you are trapped by crowding enemies, you can use this weapon to disperse them. However, be aware that you will kill yourself in the process.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- Avoid hallways since users will take advantage of claustrophobic areas using this weapon.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can counter users at close range.
- Be wary on small areas where the bombs might be rigged.
- Attack its users from behind while he is complacent firing multiple mines towards other enemies.
- Its projectile is quite noticeable from afar, due to its travel time.
This is a very useful for players who prefer to ambush enemies at close range, equip a shotgun and a close range Heavy weapon to finish enemies off.
- It is a weapon idea by James Moorhouse on Pixel Gun's Twitter page. The developers have chosen this weapon and a few others, thus, leaving the creator winning the weapon contest, with some other users.
- It appears to launch cloud like projectiles, hence the weapon's name.
- When this weapon was first released, it was a Heavy weapon. However, it became a Special weapon later on.