The shape of this enemy identical to the Dragon, but the body is all black with yellow borders around the edges of each body segment, and they have pale, almost pink, glowing eyes.
Similar to the Dragon's behavior. It has moderate maneuvering skills. They are immune to area damage weapons, as the projectiles will just simply travel through them, making battling them with area damage weapons frustrating and more difficult.
- They are just reskinned versions of the Dragon from the Parallel World.
- Like its predecessor, the Dragon, it somewhat resembles the Ender Dragon from Minecraft.
- When these monsters die, they will fall to the ground and vanish, like the Dragon.
- If you keep running from code dragons they eventually form a line following you use weapons like the Soulstone or weapons with piercing shot on it to easily kill multiple of them.
- You could also use high efficiency primary weapons to take them out. Even one-shot sniper weapons can easily do the trick, provided you are aiming for the head.
- A solid strategy (this also applies to the entire campaign of PG3D) is to shoot while moving backward, dealing damage as you avoid the monsters attacks.
- Camping behind an energy shield and shooting also works well.
- You can "ride" on them (stand on top of it) just like the Dragon boss, but be forewarned that you will be attacked later if you stay there in the long run.