It is similar to the big, white armored knights that guard the Wizard Boss in Castle (Campaign), except with a more matrix/neon theme. It is black with turquoise/teal borders, it has red eyes, and it has a red circle on its chest revealing its 'heart' (which was its only hitbox).The red circle looks similar to a target maker.
It also carries a matrix themed sword and a matrix themed shield that is black with turquoise/teal borders.
It will walk towards the player. If it is the only enemy left, it will start running towards the player.
When in melee range, it will swing its sword downwards to the player followed with fast swings, making it a deadly opponent in melee ranges.
- These enemies can only be damaged if you hit them in the center core,so have good accuracy when attacking.
- To easily kill a code knight,snipe them in the core from far away using an accurate weapon(Preferably a sniper) such as the Prototype S.
- To kill lots of them easily,get the code knights to follow you untill they are nearly in a line.Then use Soulstone or Ghost Lantern or any other piercing shot weapon to kill them all in a couple shots.
- Rocket jump to dodge it's hits.
- Standing on an obstacle such as a house can easily enable you to eliminate these monsters, as they cannot reach you.
- Use a weapon or gadget to slow its movement, such as the Proton Freezer or Sticky Candy
- Take advantage of your pet as a distraction for these monsters.
- It is not advised to use a melee weapon as these enemies have an extremely fast attack speed and can kill you in no time if you are too close to them.
- If you are low on health, run away and hide with a high mobility melee weapon (at least 80).
- It is a matrix version of the Knight Golem.
- It is one of the mobs that only have a hitbox for its core. Most of its parts are ghostly for other projectiles. This means that a player must aim directly at the chest for the best chance to damage the knights.
- However aiming at their feet using an area damage weapon preferably a heavy will still damage them
- It is one of only three monsters to have a designated hitbox, the other two being Knight Golem and Pharaoh Golem.
- When it dies, it will simply fall apart into pieces. The pieces will then vanish.