|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
The Coin is the first and the only currency in Pixel Gun World. However, PGW coins look different from the PG3D coins.
Coins appear as yellow circle-shaped objects with a pixelated pistol on the center. That pistol could probably be the Pixel Gun.
Coins are useful for many things, such as buying weapons, upgrades, and skins. They are the only currency in PGW, currently, so having this as the only currency will make all priced content have a price with this currency.
These coins can be spent on:
- Weapons and upgrades.
- Hats, Capes, Boots and all Armor forms.
- Popular Skins and Custom Skin slots.
- Bingo Chest.
- Changing usernames.
There are several ways to obtain coins:
- Multiplayer Modes.
- Arena mode once you die/quit.
- Every time you level up, you get a varying amount of coins (the higher the level, the higher the coins earned) (For more information, see Level (PGW)).
- You can buy them with real life money. Higher amounts of coins means higher amounts of money used.
- The amount of coins earned in Deathmatch is determined by how many kills it take to win. For example, you get 1500 if you have the most amount of kills, 1200 if you are second etc.
- The reason why changing your name costs coins it is due to the fact that a player or two abused name changing, pretending that there are a lot more swearers and spammers then there actually are.
- PGW coins do not look the same as PG3D coins.
- Each PG3D coin is the equivalent to 1000 PGW coins.
- Unlike in PG3D, this isn't a pick-up.