|“||Silence of the Ice Tundra is scary. But it isn't as terrifying as the freezing quietness before the shot from the rifle. It feels like the entire world stops.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
It is a Christmas sniper rifle that shoots ice laser bullets. It has good damage, a medium fire rate, a good capacity, and slow mobility. It is 2 - 3 shots.
It appears to be a sniper rifle with light blue details, a purple optic on the scope, and blasts out snowflakes while firing the laser.
This weapon shoots light blue laser bullets with instant bullet travel time that aren't as visible as the laser emitted by other snipers like the Prototype and the Anti-Hero Rifle, but rather as visible as something like the Impulse Sniper Rifle. These bullets can break through walls, dealing damage on opponent(s) behind walls if lucky. Abstract snowflakes appear on the weapon's nozzle when firing. Moreover, this weapon possesses a 10x zoom optic sight which allows it to fight for longer ranges.
- Use this in any range.
- Try aiming for the head to deal more damage.
- Switch to a high mobility weapon to run around faster.
- Take time to aim if you are in a Sniper duel.
- Aim well, so as to save ammo.
- This weapon can also be used in Three Category Spam, even though it has delay with some weapons. If a good combination of weapons is used though, it can be a really good gun to use.
- Strafe around the user so you don't get hit.
- Try wasting the user's ammo as the reload rate is quite slow.
- Use area damage weapons and shotguns in close ranges to mess up the user's aim.
Bring any good Primary.
- Initial release.
- The weapon received the wall-break attribute.
- For unknown reasons, it shares the kill icon of the Frost Shot. This was changed in this update.
- It appears to have sparkling details when the player is holding it.
- Despite its appearance, it does not slow enemies that you hit with this weapon.
- Its recoil is similar to weapons like the Flag Keeper and "Sunrise".