|“||Silence of the Ice Tundra is scary. But it isn't as terrifying as the freezing quietness before the shot from the rifle. It feels like the entire world stops.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
It appears to be a sniper rifle with light blue details, a purple optic on the scope, and blasts out snowflakes while firing the laser
It has good damage, a medium fire rate, a good capacity, and a slow mobility. It is 2 - 3 shots.
- Use this in any range.
- Try aiming for the head to deal more damage.
- Switch to a high mobility weapon to run around faster.
- Take time to aim if you are in a Sniper duel.
- Aim well, so as to save ammo.
- This weapon can also be used in Three Category Spam, even though it has delay with some weapons. If a good combination of weapons is used though, it can be a really good gun to use.
- Strafe around the user so you don't get hit.
- Try wasting the user's ammo as the reload rate is quite slow.
- Use area damage weapons and shotguns in close ranges to mess up the user's aim.
Bring any good Primary.
- Initial release.
- The weapon received the wall-break attribute.
- For unknown reasons, it shares the kill icon of the Frost Shot. This was changed in this update.
- It appears to have sparkling details when the player is holding it.
- Despite its appearance, it does not slow enemies that you hit with this weapon.
- Its recoil is similar to weapons like the Flag Keeper and "Sunrise".