The Combat Darts is a Special weapon introduced in the 16.4.0 update.
It is a board accompanied by darts that are thrown from the player. It has good damage, a good fire rate, low capacity, and decent mobility.
it appears to be a checkered dart board with three darts impaled towards it. The checkered dart board has 4 main colors: black, red, white and green. Two of the darts are impaled in the white part but the other one impaled in the green part.
The player throws darts from the board and they have a medium bullet travel time and a medium range. These darts have a looping shot, which means they are thrown in an arc trajectory. Moreover, the dart can make the opponent(s) bleed, which means they temporarily lose extra health.
This weapon uses the single-shot system so it has no reload animation.
It has a fixed delay input. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Combat Darts always has a delay lasting around half of a second.
- This weapon is really only effective in close ranges due to it having the Looping Shot attribute.
- It is not recommended to use the Oilcan module or Explosive Ammo module combo on this weapon as it lacks a reload animation.
- Aim for the head to deal more damage.
- This weapon deals high damage, being capable of a two shot kill without the bleeding.
- Use ammo sparingly, as this weapon only comes with 20 (31 rounds maximum without the Battery module.)
- Pick off its user(s) at long range.
- This weapon is really only deadly in close-range fights or in corridors.
- Be wary of the Bleeding attribute, as it can drain your health very quickly.
- It might be useful to bring a Pet that heals you over time, such as the Alien Cat or Alien Squirrel to counter the Bleeding effect.
Any long range, fast firing primary or any long ranged, fast firing backup.
This weapon gained the capability to deal headshot damage.