It weapon comes in two parts; the gauntlet and the blaster mounted on top of the gauntlet.
The gauntlet itself sports a red/yellow colour scheme with grey digits.
The blaster on top is mainly yellow, with a light blue energy cell on the back.
When fired, it shoots out a light blue blast.
It has average damage, a good fire rate, a decent capacity, an a slow mobility. It is 4 shots maxed out.
- Simply having it in your loadout gives bonus armor.
- The weapon has a decent fire rate for a Heavy weapon and 10 shots, meaning that one is able to take on multiple enemies at once before reloading.
- Its rockets have the area damage effect, so taking out a group or team of enemies makes the weapon's rockets more effective when in use.
- Use this up to medium ranges for easy kills.
- Try to aim at the ground near enemies so they can't easily avoid the rockets.
- Enemies can easily see the rockets at long range, so fire the rockets instantly to give them a hard time at avoiding the rockets (to ensure the enemies' death quickly), or sneak attack them from behind.
- Pickoff its users at long range.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can quickly kill users at close range.
- Try bunny-hopping to minimize the chances of being hit.
- Do not be fooled by its looks, since they will not punch you. Instead, they shoot light-blue projectiles.
- Rockets are easy to dodge in long distances. So pick off its users in medium-long ranges to prevent them raining rockets at you.
- Attack its users while they are vulnerable. Like while they are reloading or standing still.
- Use high mobility or low-weight weapons to dodge, evade and or escape the rockets fired from these users. Weapons like the Dark Force Saber perform well in dodging and maneuverability.
This weapon serves well for a primary weapon, provided that you have a decent Sniper weapon.
- The weapon itself is a reference to Iron Man and his Repulsors.