|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun World. It isn't in Pixel Gun 3D!|
Just like the Combat Knife, except that the sharp part of this weapon is black instead of silver.
It has low damage, good mobility and fast attack speed.
- Jump around, but make sure you are still attacking the enemy.
- Stealthily approach the enemy in the blind side, and attack them.
- You may also need a back-up weapon if the other tips won't work.
- Use this to finish off an off-guarded weak target. Such as an unarmored busy sniper.
- Use this weapon to escape some dangerous situations, thanks to its good mobility.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Its damage is extremely noticeable especially if you have armor. Take note on the damage indicators to know of where is the attacker is.
- When engaged in close range combat with a user of this weapon, use a close ranged weapon or an area damage weapon to finish them off.
Due to it being a beginner's weapon partly upgraded, bring other weapons to avoid getting killed often.
- It is impossible for a player owning this form of this weapon if they played this game before the Clans update of Pixel Gun World.