|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun World weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun 3D, see Combat Rifle Up1 (PG3D).
The Combat Rifle Up1 is a weapon introduced in the first version of Pixel Gun World. It is a long-range assault-rifle without a scope. It is the second and the final form of the Combat Rifle.
The Combat Rifle Up1 has an aqua-blue camo texture, a cosmetic bayonet, and other features of an M16. It also has a long structure compared to other rifles.
The Combat Rifle Up1 is very accurate and has range, has a better fire rate than most rifles, has average ammo, decent mobility, and great damage to complement the fire rate. It has a different style of gameplay from other rifles; with it, fighting at long ranges are possible when properly aiming. Unlike most high range rifles, it doesn't need a scope to shoot far or be accurate. The Combat Rifle Up1 also has some good mobility to it, making getting close possible but not recommended.
- Stay at a medium range and wait for your opponent to make a movement.
- Do not rush, it's crosshairs aren't very good at dealing damage in close ranges.
- Avoid high mobility melee weapons and very long range snipers.
- Try not to waste it's ammunition, since this can easily run out of ammunition
- Pick off its users from long range.
- Use a high mobile weapon to encounter its user(s).
- Take advantage by using area damage weapons.
Cold War Themed M16 With a Bayonet.
- This weapon is no longer available, due to the shut down of Pixel Gun World.
- The Combat Rifle Up1 is one of the only long range rifles without a scope.
- Unlike the mobile version, it has no Up2.