The Combat Slinger is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 15.2.0 update.
It is a reskin of the Bomber Slinger
This weapon is a slingshot with a turquoise handle, and a green base with grey arms. Its bands are green and inside the pouch of the bands, lies a green circular grenade.
- This weapon works well as a cheap heavy weapon for medium-leveled players due to its easy to obtain uncommon parts being rewarded in small clan chests.
- Despite its statistics due to its one shot capacity, it is suggested to use on enemies with 2 or more near them.
- Because this weapon fires in an arc, it is advised to fire this with precision and timing. Otherwise, this weapon works mildly well in combat. Make sure to lead your shots
- However, this makes it useful for clearing targets behind cover, or when hiding behind cover.
- It is highly recommended to jump above the target and shoot the enemy in the head for a higher chance of 1 shot kill.
- If you wish to use this over longer ranges, try and predict where your enemy will move to next, this will allow you to connect your shots.
- This weapon can be used for area denial against enemies, as enemies tend to back away from where the grenades are launched.
- Use this in close quarters combat in hallways or tight corridors.
- Try to avoid the general area of where the user's grenades are, instead opt for alternative routes.
- Explosive guns also damage the user so fighting in close proximity makes it difficult for them to shoot without killing themselves as well.
- Try using a longer ranged weapon, such as a sniper rifle. Make sure to keep your distance and make unpredictable movements to avoid getting hit.
Equip a sniper weapon, in case of difficulties in fighting in long range.
- The grenade used slightly resembles the M67 frag grenade.
- The projectiles somewhat resemble green apples, lime, or acid grenades.
- It is a reskin of the Bomber Slinger (hence its name), except that it lacks the cosmetic laser sight.