It appears to be a blue and cyan, clan themed fidget spinner. It has a yellow center circle with a tiny, red dot on the circle's center. The fidget spinner is blue from the front and the back but has a cyan outline on its sides. Moreover, the fidget spinner has three holes, each hole being bordered by metal.
This gadget is good for sudden attacks and escaping from your medium ranged enemies. When used, the player will throw the spinner, and after the debuting point of the trajectory, it will create a blast on impact which can cause bleeding and small area damage to an affected opponent.
- It can bleed players so note that it can deal additional damage.
- Use this against multiple enemies in one spot, because this has area damage.
- Be sure to aim properly while using this gadget, otherwise, the spinner will miss the targeted player(s), since it has travel time.
- This gadget is perfect for throwing down hallways in maps such as Silent School.
- Never use the spinner on an obstacle right next to you, as you will bleed and take damage.
- Stay away from tight corridors.
- Rocket jump away from the user so they will miss.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Use the Jetpack to fly above its user(s) and kill them from a distance.
- Counter its shots using the Reflector gadget.
- Engage its users in close ranges so as to lure them to self-damage or suicide.
- Strafe around to reduce the chance of getting hit.
- Run away immediately if you see someone pull out this gadget using the travel time and the throwing time.
- Use the Disabler to prevent the opponent from activating this gadget.
|Initial Tier||27 Seconds|
|Tier 1||26 Seconds|
|Tier 2||25 Seconds|
|Tier 3||24 Seconds|
|Tier 4||23 Seconds|
|Tier 5||22 Seconds|
|Tier 6||21 Seconds|
|Tier 7||20 Seconds|
|Tier 8||19 Seconds|
|Tier 9||18 Seconds|
|Tier 10||17 Seconds|
|Tier 11||16 Seconds|
|Final Tier||15 Seconds|
- Initial release
- This was one of the first (among all the Gadgets that were added in 17.5.0) Gadgets which can be obtained only through the Clans System.
- It is a remodel of an unreleased asset version of this gadget. The original version of it was red.
- It was added in 2020, even though fidget spinners were a old trend in 2017.
- It resembles the projectiles of the Fidget Thrower.
- This is one of the only area damage weapons that can do headshots.
- However it cannot deal bleeding or area damage despite what it says. This was proven in a Youtube Video