|“||Give the barrels a couple of seconds to spin, and your opponents will get a full of hot, blasting cookies.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Cookie Minigun is a Primary weapon introduced in the 16.0.0 update. It is part of the Cookie King Set.
It is a large cookie themed minigun that uses cookie projectiles as its source of ammo. It deals high DPS with its fast firing rate, has a high capacity, and decent mobility.
It takes the form of a large 4-barreled Minigun.
It has a golden yellow body, with a yellow stock, a black cheek rest, a grey/black/yellow receiver, a yellow pistol grip with a red trigger, and a yellow 4x sight. On the bottom, there is a jar of cookies as an ammo source.
At front, there are 4 silver rotating barrels.
When the fire button is held down, the barrels will begin to spin, which will fire a barrage of cookies.
When reloading, the user will eject the used cookie jar and insert a new one. It has no delay mechanics.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Since this weapon can’t fire for about 2 seconds if holding the fire button, hold the fire button for a second while you aren’t being attacked. This can make sure that the player isn’t at a disadvantage.
- It can be used to suppress enemies.
- Hide in solid objects if you reload, since its reload time is quite long.
- Use the scope when using it at longer ranges.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Shotguns and area damage users can make quick work of users.
- Take cover when possible.
- Strafe while jumping to minimize the chances of getting hit.
This weapon is useful for a high-damaging loadout.
- Initial release.
- This weapon, as well as the set itself is a reference to Bigbst4tz2. But however, the weapon does not feature the YouTube logo unlike the bloggers set.
- It is the only Minigun weapon that has a Rocket attribute.
- Its body greatly resembles to Automatic Decorator.