It takes the appearance of a totem pole with a wooden base with a bitten drumstick painted on the side. The head of the pole features feathers forming a pair of wings and top of the head. When used, it fires ghost-like turkey projectiles which will pass through solid objects.
It has good damage, a slow fire rate, and an average mobility. It is 1-2 shots.
- It takes a couple of shots to kill an enemy as the weapon is more of utility weapon.
- The weapon's projectiles can travel through walls, meaning that if an enemy is behind cover, try to aim for him/her and hope that the projectile hits.
- In addition to this weapon, it has the ability to heal teammates and yourself within a certain radius.
- This weapon can be used to keep enemies away in tight areas such as hallways or a doorway. Spam the weapon to where the opening is whenever the enemy team wants to push through.
- This weapon is very useful if one has a coordinated team. This is especially useful in game modes such as Raid and Siege.
- If you want to become the Medic, then it's recommended to keep close to the team.
- Make sure you protect the Medic since the Medic can keep the team alive longer.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can quickly finish users off.
- Strafe around the user while firing to avoid getting hit.
- Attack the user from behind.
- If the enemy team has a designated healer, target the Medic first.
- In addition, if an enemy team is clustered around the healer, use a Heavy weapon to deal massive damage to the team.
- Use a weapon with high damage to overwhelm the Cooking Totem's healing abilities.
Have a powerful backup weapon from the Primary or Backup section to be used along with the weapon.
The weapon is released
- The has been acclaimed by the PG3D community as The Ghost Lantern 3.0, as it fires similar sized projectiles but much faster.
- It is the first weapon to feature the Healing Area attribute.
- Despite the large appearance of the projectile, the hitbox is quite small and it requires right timing.
- The species of the ghost that it shoots is a bird.