|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Cop's Club is a Melee weapon in Pixel Gun 3D.
The weapon is a futuristic police baton. It has a black base with a rubber grip, and golden-yellow body with a cube on top. Three golden rings surround the main body. The rings generate electricity when the weapon is swung.
- Use this in knife party or close range maps or if you’re in a situation that you need a melee weapon.
- Equip the Berserk Boots and Berserk Cape to maximize mobility speed.
- Sneak up behind the enemy then attack him/her with it.
- Use this weapon at close quarters engagements, because this is a weapon that requires being up close to the target.
- When the enemy is hit, finish them off with a high damaging weapon.
- The Burning attribute is useful for dealing additional damage overtime, which could potentially kill a target if their health is low enough.
- The Slows Down Target attribute is perfect for taking down mobile users.
- This is a melee weapon and is easy to counter. Just have high mobility or a way to fly.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Area damage and shotgun weapons decimate users.
- When caught in a melee battle, try striking the user first, backpedal, then strike again until the user dies.
- Stay out of range from a user of this weapon to prevent taking damage. Try engaging the user with a Primary weapon at medium range.
It serves as a well balanced melee weapon, and can be used by all loadouts.