|“||The guy who made a warhead out of the corn has golden hands. Or he just loved pop-corn but didn't know how to cook it.||”|
The Corn Launcher is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 15.5.0 update as part of the Cyber Pilgrim set.
It is a rocket launcher that shoots an explosive corn missile with cluster bomb. It has high damage, a low fire rate, low capacity, and somewhat low mobility.
The Corn Launcher is a mostly dull-grey Rocket-Propelled-Grenade launcher (RPG) that was modified to launch the ears of corn. There are also leaves on the barrel of the weapon too.
It is a weapon that is held with both hands like a rocket launcher. It shoots a missile that is shaped like corn with a cluster bomb attribute.
When reloading, a spare corn missile is inserted into the rocket launcher nozzle.
- This weapon should NOT be used in long-range, due to its slow firing rate and travel time.
- This weapon has one of the smallest area damages in the heavy section, try only to get direct hits with this.
- Use this weapon against a group as this weapon has area damage and cluster bomb.
- Because of its sluggish fire rate, kill the user with a fast fire rate weapon.
- Do not get close to a user of this gun unless you have too, as it is almost guaranteed to kill you, unless you intend to lure its user to suicide.
- Double jump if you encounter its rockets.
- Since this weapon has bullet travel time, attack the user from long range.
- Use this weapon with the Triple Musket, so that if this gun doesn't kill them, you can easily kill them with the Triple Musket.
- It would be advised to use a faster firing gun like the Secret Forces Rifle or the Future Police Rifle.
- Use this gun in a small map to maximize effectiveness.
- This gun was originally a one-shot kill even if it was not a direct hit on a max armored player.
- This gun, along with the Triple Musket and the Thanksgiving Pie are part of the Cyber Pilgrim Set.
- It has the reload animation of the Easter Bazooka and the Rocket Launcher.