It features a curved white/grey pistol grip with a golden guard, a large red/blue cannon-like barrel, and a large golden iron sight.
- Due to its fire rate and ammo capacity, it is capable of killing players within a matter of seconds.
- Like any shotgun, it is best to use this weapon at close range.
- This weapon is particularly powerful when ambushing lone targets or dueling.
- Avoid using this at long range since the spread of pellets would lessen the chances of hitting the target.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- The wider spread allows one to have a greater chance to hit a target if off center, as well as against multiple targets.
- The Charm attribute is useful for fighting against players using high-damage weapons such as those in the Sniper or Heavy category.
- The Cracker Gun is an effective means of dealing with ambushing melee users since it is quick to pull out, and its pellet spread will keep the user at bay.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Area damage weapons can counter users at close range.
- Flank around the user while firing.
- Wait until the user has to reload, then attack.
- Avoiding getting too close to the user, back off while firing to minimize damage taken.
It is an effective short-ranged backup weapon that works well for infiltrators or those who prefer getting close to enemies.
- This is one of three guns to have both Single Shots and Shotgun at the same time, the others being the Acid Shotgun and the Triple Musket.