|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
The Crossbow is a Sniper weapon in Pixel Gun 3D introduced in the early updates.
It is a wooden handheld crossbow with a gem bow stretched around it. It appears to have a gem tipped bolt loaded into it. There is a small gem ring around the handle.
This weapon deals good damage (2 shots headshots), has a very low capacity, medium rate of fire, and decent mobility.
- This weapon is very good for ambushes as it does not make much noise.
- Use it to weaken/finish off targets.
- Aim for the head to maximize Efficiency per shot.
- Time your shots as this weapon has very limited ammo.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Stay in a medium range far from a player equipped with this, try not to get close.
- Its users can be easily picked off from long ranges
- Due the users are fast and can approach you quickly. Use a high fire rate weapon in case they are making uncommon movement patterns whilst approaching you.
- Use area damage weapons to easily destroy users.
Use weapons with the ability to Rocket Jump to find high and hidden places, then use the Crossbow, to shoot your enemies.
- It's based on the crossbow used in medieval times.
- This weapon (and its upgrades) used to have infinite ammunition and wall breaking properties along with the Wizard Wand (and its upgrades). These weapons were formerly known as "magic weapons"; however, due to community feedback, these properties were removed.
- When you run out of bolts, a crossbow bolt is still loaded into the crossbow.
- In Sniper Forts, this weapon is not allowed and this is replaced by one of your Sniper weapons.
- In the current update, this weapon is 2 shot headshot maxed out. But when you upgrade this weapon to mythical, it becomes a 1 shot headshot.