|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Cryolator is a Special weapon introduced in the 15.7.0 update. It can be obtained from the Trader's Van.
It appears to be a sci-fi themed weapon that's mostly blue and gray.
It has good damage, a medium fire rate, a good capacity, and a fast mobility. It used to be 3 shots with bleeding, but now it's 2 shots because the grade is now Legendary, so it got a damage buff.
- Use it like any other contact detonator weapons.
- Use the bleeding attribute to weaken players.
- Use it in medium range only as it has looping shots.
- Like most contact detonator weapons, it is useful for luring area damage melee spammers into hara-kiri.
- Use this weapon to set traps in small spaces.
- The mobility is quite high, so you can use this to run around quite fast.
- Pick off the user from long range.
- Strafe around so you don't get hit.
- Do not go into small spaces where this weapon's projectiles might be rigged.
- Play in long ranged maps often .
Bring any long ranged weapon.
- It is the only Special weapon that resembles a carbine or shotgun, due to the overall design.
- Despite the name, it doesn't have the slow down target ability.
- In this current update (16.6.0), this weapon's grade got changed from Epic to Legendary.