|“||The winds of winter know no mercy. This gun does AoE ice damage, freezing and dealing damage to your enemies. People say that the Ice Queen herself was participating in the creation of this weapon.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
It is an icy gun that shoots a light blue projectile. It has good damage, a medium fire rate, a good capacity, and a fast mobility. It used to be 3 shots with bleeding, but now it's 2 shots because the grade is now Legendary, so it got a damage buff.
It appears to be a Sci-Fi themed weapon that's mostly blue and gray.
This weapon shoots a sharp, icy, light blue projectile with a slow bullet travel time, a close range and a looping shot attribute, which means that it is shot in an arc trajectory. This projectile has a blue explosion splash radius and can make the player bleed, which means they temporarily lose extra health.
When reloading, the player takes out the clip and replaces it with another one.
It has a fixed delay input. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Cryolator always has a delay lasting around half of a second.
- This weapon can replace a shotgun, so use a longer-ranged Primary weapon in combination with this.
- Take advantage of the Bleeding attribute as it damages players over time.
- Use it in medium range only as it has looping shots.
- The projectiles from this gun are very fast, so you don't need to predict the movement of your enemies as much if using it at a longer range.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Strafe around so you don't get hit.
- Do not go into small spaces where this weapon's projectiles might be rigged.
Bring any long ranged weapon.
- The Cryolator is released into the game.
- It is the only Special weapon that resembles a carbine or shotgun, due to the overall design.
- Despite the name, it doesn't have the Slow Down Target attribute.