|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun World. It isn't in Pixel Gun 3D!|
The Cubacca's Mask is a mask introduced in the 3.2.0 update in Pixel Gun World.
It seems to be a mask which looks very identical to Chewbacca's head from Star Wars. It is a brown mask with a grumpy emotion.
It has 3 effects, with 2 of them being advantages to weapons from the Special category.
- It increases the maximum armor bar by +6.
- It increases the damage for weapons from the Special category.
- It increases the chance of ignoring headshots when holding a weapon from the Special category.
- Use this if you have low Armor, or need to increase your armor.
- Hold and use Special weapons often.
- Even if its users hold Special weapons, and you didn't headshoot, the headshot damage doesn't differ when attacking.
- Use the most efficient weapons in order to be able to kill its users in the shortest time possible.
- This was removed due to it being a content included in the Christmas event. However, in a certain update, this and the Princess Wig have somehow no longer became non-event items.
- They named it Cubacca's Mask instead of Chewbacca's Mask. The reason why is that is because to not receive copyright claims from Star Wars.
- This mask is based on Chewbacca from Star Wars.
- It is one of the 3 accessories that completely covers up a player's head, making it invisible for other players. The 2 other accessories being the Shogun Helmet and the Panda Head.