Cubic.Games, also/formerly known as "RiliSoft", "STAROBEAST Limited", "Pixel Gun Company" or "Alex Kransov", is the company that has developed Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World. They have also developed two other games, which have been both removed from app stores, probably to focus on updates for Pixel Gun 3D.
Cubic.Games have committed a few crimes, but some aren't actually confirmed:
- At some point(s), they were able to scam the players from buying microtransactions from Pixel Gun 3D, meaning that if a player bought something from the game, they won't receive the contents from the in-app purchase, but the company will receive the money.
- They kept on changing their company name and identity to prevent getting taken to court for an additional crime that they have committed, which is copying or stealing content from other franchises without permission or a license, most notably from companies like Valve, Blizzard Entertainment, Nintendo, and Activision.
- It is possible that they own a few Minecraft-themed games, such as a Minecraft-themed version of Clash Royale, Block City Wars, among others.
- It is likely but unconfirmed that Pixel Gun World was created as a setup for money, which is a possible factor in the game's shut down. They have promised to bring back Pixel Gun World a couple months after it was shut down, but they never did so. They basically ran with everyone's money, attempted to manipulate their players and didn't even bother bringing back Pixel Gun World.
- It is possible that RiliSoft (formerly located in Russia) sold Pixel Gun 3D to a company in Cyprus called Starobeast Limited (now Cubic Games).
However, the company rarely listens to the players and that the "pay-to-win" in Pixel Gun 3D are not crimes they have committed, but rather a behavior almost nobody would appreciate. They have had this behavior since after the 8.0.0 and the 9.0.0 updates.
- They have considered developing browser games, but no browser game from them is available yet.
- The title of their cubic.games website is called "Mad Cube World".
- Regarding the Pixel Gun 3D Revolution: In the post 14.1.2 update, a huge change in the company happened. According to what the Developers said, they dismissed incompetent colleagues and welcomed capable managers. They also promised to bring back the "Good Old Days" of Pixel Gun 3D, which means that everything is skill-based. It is yet unknown what the future of the Game would be, but the community is waiting expectantly, while the promised "Good Old Days" have yet to be brought back.