|This article may contain spoilers. Read at your own risk!|
Cubic is a villainous entity. Cubic has said to have trapped many people inside the virtual dimension and forced them to play many games.
Cubic has four faces:
- Yellow: He will move with increased speed. He will not attack unless you get too close. If you do, he will spit flames at you.
- Red: Cubic will attack you with projectiles similar to the Solar Power Cannon. Be as far as you can to avoid being damaged by the blast radius.
- Green: Cubic will fire at the player with a minigun-like fashion and regenerate health (lifesteal) if he hits you. Hide behind the blocks to avoid his shots.
- Blue: This phase indicates a defeated boss.
- Initial release of Virtual Worlds: Cubic is final boss of Virtual Worlds
- It is the only boss whose appearance changes color depending on its actions. It has 4 different colors.
- It is possible that Cubic is behind this story of all of the Campaign episodes.
- Cubic's minigun sounds similar to the Automatic Peacemaker from earlier updates.
- Though firing Solar Power Cannon projectiles, the firing sound effect sounds similar to the Champion Solar Cannon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.