|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Cupid's Bow is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 10.1.0 update.
It is a bow with a little bit of colors on it, and heart-shaped tips on each end of the bow. Also, a heart-tipped arrow.
It has low damage, medium rate of fire, very low capacity, and average mobility.
- Be stealthy with this weapon since it has area damage, which can reveal where you are.
- Use this weapon from long ranges.
- Time your shots as reloading leaves you vulnerable.
- Pick off weakened targets with this weapon due to its poor damage.
- This weapon is actually most used only in sandbox mode, and not for combat.
- Watch where the arrows come from, as it gives the location of the user.
- It doesn't pose much threat as it has low damage. But avoid its users if you are severely wounded and/or weakened armor.
- Don't stop dodging, jumping and killing at the same time.
Due to the area damage, and the lack of a scope, it works well for a close-medium range weapon. Pair it with it with a shotgun or any other Primary/Backup weapon.
- This weapon is the only weapon in the Primary section that has the melee interface.
- However, the weapon is relocated to the Sniper section as of the 10.2.0 update.
- Upon shooting a player with the Cupid's Bow, hearts will fly out of them.
- The Cupid's Bow is one of the eight weapons available to use in Sandbox mode, the others being the Hockey Stick, the Snowball, the Mr. Deejay, Just A Hand, the Bouquet, the Balloon Cannon, and the Fireworks Launcher.
- When you run out of ammo, an arrow is still loaded.
- In the 12.5.0 update, players in a Sandbox match can now utilize all Sandbox weapons for free.
- However, this was reverted in the 12.5.3 update, where the weapons now cost their original price.
- This is the only bow that has area damage.