The Cursed Pirate is a Special weapon introduced into the 15.2.0 update.
The Cursed Pirate is a Pirate Sword with an orange/brown handle and a grey butt of the sword. The blade is grey with a tint of blue and green looking poison drops. It has brown spikes on the back of the sword.
- This weapon attacks very quickly, and is a 4-5 hit kill.
- Spam it down narrow hallways, making the bullets harder to dodge.
- Don't try to use this in long range, as the enemy will outreach you almost always.
- Only use at close to medium range. The bullets are easy to dodge at long range. Strafe from side to side with this weapon while firing it at the enemy.
- Because of its high mobility, they won’t be able to hit you and the high fire rate will make the bullets almost impossible to dodge.
- It is not recommended to use the Oilcan module or Explosive Ammo module combo on this weapon as it lacks a reload animation.
- The Cursed Pirate fires rockets and is not a melee, unlike how the looks of the weapon suggest.
- This weapon has a huge hit box. Use this to your advantage.
- Compared to other rocket-shooting weapons, it is SPAMMABLE. Take that into account when you happen to encounter the Barrier Rifle.
- Never be fooled by its looks, since it fires green line of drops in multiplying succession.
- Pick of the users from range.
- Stay away from close range combat.
- Strafe around the other player.
- Attack its users from behind.
- Area damage weapons can outfight its users.
- This weapon is only attainable via Battle Pass along with the Gladiator, Viking, and Heart of Volcano.
- However, when you get a maxed out Battle Pass, you only get 100 parts, just like the Gladiator.
- It is one of the ranged-weapons that beguiles people into thinking it is a melee weapon.
- It seems to resemble the Sparrow's Sabre from Pixel Gun World