The Cursed Pirate is a Special weapon introduced into the 15.2.0 update.
It is a pirate sword that emits wavy particles. It has decent damage, a good fire rate, low capacity, and great mobility.
The Cursed Pirate is a pirate sword with an orange/brown handle and a grey bottom of the sword. The blade is grey with a tint of blue and green looking poison drops. It has brown spikes on the back of the sword.
This pirate sword emits green, wavy particles with a fast, but not the instant bullet travel time. These particles act like rockets and they can pierce through players. Moreover, they can poison them too, which means that they can deal with losing extra health for a few seconds.
This weapon uses the single-shot system so it has no reload animation. It has no delay mechanics, either.
- This weapon attacks very quickly and is a 4-5 hit kill.
- Spam it down narrow hallways, making the bullets harder to dodge.
- Don't try to use this in long-range, as the enemy will outreach you almost always.
- Only use at close to medium range. The bullets are easy to dodge at long range. Strafe from side to side with this weapon while firing it at the enemy.
- Because of its high mobility, they won’t be able to hit you and the high fire rate will make the bullets almost impossible to dodge.
- It is not recommended to use the Oilcan module or Explosive Ammo module combo on this weapon as it lacks a reload animation.
- The Cursed Pirate fires rockets and is not a melee, unlike how the looks of the weapon suggest.
- This weapon has a huge hit box. Use this to your advantage.
- Compared to other rocket-shooting weapons, it is SPAMMABLE. Take that into account when you happen to encounter the Barrier Rifle.
- Never be fooled by its looks, since it fires green line of drops in multiplying succession.
- Pick of the users from range.
- Stay away from close range combat.
- Strafe around the other player.
- Attack its users from behind.
- Area damage weapons can outfight its users.
- This weapon is only attainable via Battle Pass along with the Gladiator, Viking, and Heart of Volcano.
- However, when you get a maxed out Battle Pass, you only get 100 parts, just like the Gladiator.
- It is one of the ranged-weapons that beguiles people into thinking it is a melee weapon.
- It seems to resemble the Sparrow's Sabre from Pixel Gun World.
- The weapon is also pretty similar to the Terra Blade from Terraria because of a pretty same appearance and performance.