|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Cursed Staff is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 15.4.0 update.
The staff has a bright green counterweight on the bottom of the handle, connected to the purple shaft. The top portion of the staff has a skull, with 4 arms and a green orb in the middle.
When used, the staff will unleash a hitscan projectile and will damage any enemy caught in the blast.
- Use this weapon to finish off weakened targets or deal normal damage against armored targets.
- It has a devastating splash damage, use it to wreak havoc on the enemy.
- The map's airspace can help you pick off targets as it gives you a better view of the field.
- This weapon is effective for area denial, strife around the enemy while firing orbs.
- When engaging enemies at long range, try to align your crosshairs as close to the ground where the enemy is to increase the chances of scoring a hit.
- Pair this up with the Jetpack.
- Keep an eye out for Ammo pickups to sustain its low initial charge count.
- Pick off users at long range.
- Try to use an area damage weapons to flush them out into open space, then kill them.
- Not just this weapons can be used to yank them out of cover but to distort the user's aim.
- Try to keep jumping when attacking users head on, strife around.
- To counter the flying users. Use a weapon slowing down a target, making them very vulnerable to attacks.
- This strategy doesn't only apply to flying targets. It can be also applied to high-jumping ones, where they'll be stapled to the ground, therefore making their attacks futile and vulnerable to attacks.
- It is the fourth wand-type weapon introduced into the game, the others being the Wizard Wand and its previous incarnation, and the Dark Mage Wand.
- The handle of the wand is similar to the Poseidon Trident's.