The Cyber Laser is a Special weapon introduced in the 15.5.7 update.
It is a futuristic gun that emits purple lasers. It has good damage, a high fire rate, very high capacity, and decent mobility.
This weapon is a purple body with red outlines around it. It has a gray handle and grayish-black magazine.
When fired, purple lasers come from 8 sides and dispute the laser that damages the opponent. These laser beams are visible to enemy players and they are shot automatically.
When reloading, the player takes out the clip and replaces it with another one. It has no delay mechanics.
- Take advantage of this weapon's high fire rate to hold your enemies damage to you a minimum.
- Make sure to have a primary with a good capacity if you run down the ammo to fast
- Use this weapon with a laser back-up or sniper such as the Anti-Champion Rifle or the Laser Bow.
- If fighting against a 3 category spam player, this weapon is a good one to "laser" them to death
- This weapon has the highest ammo capacity in the game, so spray and prey is a good strategy as you won't have to worry about reloading too often.
- It can shred your opponent's armor, so you can use this alone if you like.
- Due to its accuracy, it can be used for targeting snipers. However, you should pay attention to your ammo count in doing so.
- Pick off the user from a decent sniper range
- you can try a melee with extended range such as the Combat Yo-Yo to eliminate the user.
- Have a primary with a better fire rate such as the Storm Trooper Exoskeleton to easily kill the user.
- Try to move around since this weapon's hitbox is quite small.
- Use area damage or one-shot sniper weapons against its users so they will be disoriented.
Have this weapon at the end of a 3 category spam loadout, it will not make use in a laser cat spam because of the effect. Use the weapon to finish off damaged enemies.
- This weapon has a similar weapon setup to the Cyber Phoenix in Horizon, zero dawn.
- It has a similar laser appearance to the Champion Electric Arc.
- The Cyber Laser can get 21 kills without reloading.