The Cyber Machine Gun is a Primary weapon introduced in the 15.8.0 update. It is the default Primary weapon in the Cyber Brawl mode.
It has a yellow body with a black handle and a ammo box with light torqoise stripes on it.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- This weapon is fairly accurate, back off to avoid anyone attacking back.
- The Machine Gun has a small magazine size. Take cover when reloading or finish off the target with a secondary weapon.
- Try to replace this weapon as soon as possible as this is very underpowered when going against armored (steel or above) players
- Jump and run around to avoid getting hit by too many shots while trading blows with an SMG or rifle.
- Alternatively, this weapon deals low damage per shot, so charge the user with a close-range weapon.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
Use this with a backup such as the Cyber Pistol if you run out of shots, and a sniper rifle.
- It is default Primary weapon for the Cyber Brawl mode, the other default weapons being the Cyber Pistol, Shock, Mini Acid Spray, Cyber Rifle, and the Cyber Rocket Launcher.
- During the brawl, it replaces the Machine Gun.