It appears as the Phoenix, but with a cyber theme. It has a silver and orange head with a cyan top, with a wide, steel neck. Its body is mostly metallic and orange, and has some cyber-like details on it. The upper part of its bottom is metallic and orange, while the lower part is black. Its tail is made out of cyber, and the same thing with its wings. The cyber borders are cyan, while the rest of the cyber is made out of barriers from maps or the Barrier Rifle.
Use this pet to prevent opponents from using their gadgets for a few seconds. This pet can be used to finish off or find nearby enemies, as it automatically seeks out and attacks enemy players.
- The Cyber Phoenix deals terrifyingly high damage to armor-less or low level players making it a great starter pet.
- Since the Cyber Phoenix is a Mythical pet you can use it to surprise unsuspecting enemies.
- If you're a sniper, get this pet with strong armor so players behind you would be killed by the Cyber Phoenix.
- Your Cyber Phoenix teleports to you when you are far away so you don't have to worry about it getting "lost" when you rocket jump.
- The Cyber Phoenix disables the gadgets of enemies if it lands an attack, as well as in a short radius after death.
- It has low health meaning that it can be exterminated in around 2-5 shots from a Primary weapon with normal to high damage.
- Kill it when using weapons with a high fire rate and great accuracy, such as the Crystal Laser Cannon.
- Be aware this pet will explode after death, disabling enemy gadgets around it.
|Level||Speed||Respawn||Upgrade Cost||Training Points Required|
- It is the first pet with a Gadget Blocker attribute.
- It is the cyber counterpart of the Phoenix.
- This and the T-Rex are cyber pets.
- In the new Virtual Worlds missions, the Cyber Phoenix is an enemy which appears on the Spaceship and Citadel levels. They function similarly to how they do in multiplayer, but do not normally escort an enemy.