|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Cyber Pistol is a Backup weapon introduced in the 15.8.0 update. It is the default Backup weapon in the Cyber Brawl mode.
It appears to be a reskin of the Pixel Gun with cyber/futuristic parts.
- Hit targets in the head as much as possible to maximize damage and minimize ammo use.
- This weapon is good in the Deadly Games due to the good range and decent headshots.
- It is recommended to only use this weapon if you don't have a better backup since it is significantly weaker than virtually every Backup weapon.
- Attack from either long ranges or close. Take cover or move unpredictably when being attacked.
- If possible, go in with a primary weapon and move side to side to dodge the bullets.
- The weapon has a distinct noise. Hunt down the user by following the damage indicators.
- You shouldn't have a problem dealing with players using this if you are a high level player unless you are extremely low on health.
Normally, use weapons from other categories (such as the machine gun) and use this if you ran out of ammo.
- It is default Primary weapon for the Cyber Brawl mode, the other default weapons being the Cyber Machine Gun, Shock, Mini Acid Spray, Cyber Rifle, and the Cyber Rocket Launcher.