|“||Includes Block Industries' AI (just like a machinegun[sic]). Doesn't have Cubeflix services implemented, but it still has great minigames. Clack-switch, you are reloaded.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Cyber Pistol is a Backup weapon introduced in the 15.8.0 update. It is the default Backup weapon in the Cyber Brawl mode.
It is a medium-sized cyber-themed pistol. It deals a very low amount of damage, has a normal fire rate, a mediocre capacity, and average mobility.
It appears to be a reskin of the Pixel Gun with cyber/futuristic parts and a moderately thickened grip.
When the fire button is pressed, the weapon will fire a single hitscan bullet.
When reloading, the user will eject the used magazine and insert a new one. It has no delay mechanics.
- Hit targets in the head as much as possible to maximize damage and minimize ammo use.
- This weapon is good in the Deadly Games due to the good range and decent headshots.
- It is recommended to only use this weapon if you don't have a better backup since it is significantly weaker than virtually every Backup weapon.
- Attack from either long ranges or close. Take cover or move unpredictably when being attacked.
- If possible, go in with a primary weapon and move side to side to dodge the bullets.
- The weapon has a distinct noise. Hunt down the user by following the damage indicators.
- You shouldn't have a problem dealing with players using this if you are a high level player unless you are extremely low on health.
Normally, use weapons from other categories (such as the machine gun) and use this if you ran out of ammo.
- Initial release.
- It is default Primary weapon for the Cyber Brawl mode, the other default weapons being the Cyber Machine Gun, Shock, Mini Acid Spray, Cyber Rifle, and the Cyber Rocket Launcher.