The Cyber Revolver is a Backup weapon introduced in the 15.3.0 update. It is obtained during the Battle Pass of Cyber Season.
It looks different compared to a standard revolver due to its futuristic details. it shares the same red, purple, and green details along with other cyber-themed weapons. Despite only having 6 chambers, it can shoot 14 bullets per clip, It reloads by removing the chamber and placing a new one. It shoots green bullets.
This weapon deals somewhat decent damage, it has a decent capacity per clip, as well as a decent amount of mobility. It has a 2x scope which can be used for midranges, as well as the ability to slow down the movements of other players. It is currently 4-5 shots.
- Since this is a backup weapon, only use this if all other weapons run out of ammo, otherwise equip backup enhancement clothing.
- Remember to aim for the head to inflict additional damage.
- This weapon has the ability to slow down targets, use this to reduce to movement speeds of your enemies to make them easier targets.
- This can be used for mid-long ranges since it bears a 2x scope, however, it is suggested not to use at very long ranges.
- Always try to aim for weakened enemies for a less complicated duel. Either using a primary or heavy to weaken them and then finishing them off or vice versa.
- Conserve ammo while aiming for headshots to maximise damage output from this weapon
- This weapon isn't good at long ranges despite having a scope, take these users out with a weapon that can suffice longer ranges.
- Avoid getting hit by this weapon as it will reduce your speed if you get hit, switch to a high mobility weapon.
- Strafe around its users to confuse it's users, take out these users with a high damaging weapon.
- This weapon has a very small hit-box, making it easy to avoid its shots.
- Bring long range and/or area damage weapons as the main weapons since this weapon should only be used as a backup.
- This is one of the obtainable Battle Pass Cyber Season weapons introduced in the 15.3.0 update, along with the Ultimatum, Rocket Hands, Cop's Club, Sniper Cyber Module, Neon Lightning, Cyber Slicer, Industrial Nailer, Particle Accelerator, Quadruple Death, Cyber Laser, Laser Rings, and the Ricochet Rifle.
- This is the 14th revolver that got added to the game.
- This weapon has the smallest hitbox in the game.
- Despite its name and futuristic appearance, it's not allowed in the Cyber Brawl.