The Cyber Rifle is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 15.8.0 update. It is the default Sniper weapon in the Cyber Brawl mode.
It has a white body with a long, thin yellow and grey tip. It also has a white, grey and yellow scope attatched to it.
- Use the scope to your advantage, try sniping from a high place and picking off anyone in sight.
- This weapon doesn't have a high magazine size. It's important to reload when the moment is right, such as after the player has killed all the opponents in the area.
- Use this to weaken enemy armor, and then finish them off with a Primary weapon.
- Because it is a sniper, go into long range maps such as Sniper Forts or D-Day for the best game-play.
- As always, don't stand still while shooting.
- Use the scope, but take your time to shoot and aim to at least get a headshot on your opponent.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Area damage and shotguns make quick work of users.
- Strafe while jumping to minimize the damage from the weapon.
- Flank around the user then use a melee weapon to deal quick damage and then pull back.
- Avoid getting into the line of sights of users, try opting for alternative paths or indoor areas.
- Try to get into close-ranged combat with a shotgun or a fast firing weapon.
- Take out users when they are reloading.
It is recommended to equip a Primary weapon to fend off enemies at close range.
- It is default Primary weapon for the Cyber Brawl mode, the other default weapons being the Cyber Machine Gun, Cyber Pistol, Shock, Mini Acid Spray, and the Cyber Rocket Launcher.
- During the brawl, it replaces the Sniper Rifle.
- The gunshot sounds similar to the Bone Sniper Rifle.