|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Cyber Rocket Launcher is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 15.8.0 update. It is the default Heavy weapon in the Cyber Brawl mode.
It appears to be a reskin of the Signal Pistol with cyber/futuristic parts.
It has average damage, a slow fire rate, a low capacity, and a average mobility. It is 3 shots.
- Use it on weakened players as the damage isn't too great.
- You can use it against a group since it has area damage.
- Use a high mobility weapon as the mobility of this weapon isn't that great.
- Use this only in close to medium range as this weapon has bullet travel.
- Attack the user from long range.
- Strafe around the enemy so you don't get hit.
- Outrun the enemy with a 80 mobility weapon.
- Attack the user when they're reloading. But be careful when doing so as the reload rate is somewhat decent.
All cyber brawl maps
Bring any sniper with you.
- It is default Primary weapon for the Cyber Brawl mode, the other default weapons being the Cyber Machine Gun, Cyber Pistol, Shock, Mini Acid Spray, and the Cyber Rifle.
- Its area damage effect appears to be similar to the Torpedo launcher's.