The Cyber Slicer is a Special weapon introduced in the 15.3.0 update. It was obtained in the Battle Pass of the Cyber Season.
It looks like a futuristic rifle and a disc shooter combined with a grey body, red and blue details. It has a back handle, a scope, a vertical grip, and it shoots out red laserdiscs.
This weapon works just like the Music Lover, except that is has a scope and overall has better stats.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Since this weapon has piercing shots, you can use it to shoot hallways and corridors to hit multiple targets.
- Despite having a 4x zoom, it is not recommended to use on long ranges due to travel time, unless the user can time his/her shots well.
- Use the area damage as an advantage, since when hits a wall or surface, it would have area damage.
- Do not use other players as meat-shields or staying in narrow hallways, since this weapon has piercing shots.
- Attack it's users at long range with snipers since it performs poorly at long-range despite having a scope.
- Bring any long-range sniper and/or an area damage weapon. Bring a backup weapon just in case it runs out of ammo.
- Bring a primary to hit shots at range after hitting them with this.
- This is one of the obtainable Battle Pass Cyber Season weapons introduced in the 15.3.0 update, along with the Ultimatum, Cyber Revolver, Neon Lightning, Rocket Hands, Cop's Club, Sniper Cyber Module, Industrial Nailer, Particle Accelerator, Quadruple Death, Cyber Laser, Laser Rings, and the Ricochet Rifle.
- The weapon itself is based from the Kel-Tec's KSG-12 shotgun. However, the Cyber Slicer is not a shotgun unlike the real version.