|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Dark Force Saber is a Melee weapon introduced in the 8.0.0 update as the Evil Power Sword. The original version, named the Space Saber, was introduced way before that.
It is a futuristic space saber that only works in very close range, since it is a melee weapon. It has great mobility and high damage, making it effective for sneak attacks and escaping. It has the burning attribute, which makes the weapon burn the opponent on hit.
It greatly resembles a Star Wars sith and dark side lightsaber, with a black and grey hilt, and a red laser-blade coming from the top. The grey is at the bottom, and the black is at the top. The grey part of the hilt has red buttons on it.
- Try sneaking up behind enemies; you can catch them off guard by doing this.
- Use the high mobility to outmaneuver enemies while attacking.
- The downside to most high damage weapons is their low mobility, so constantly switch with the Dark Force Saber to increase your speed.
- If you’re tight on gems, it is better to use Battle Shovel instead as it is a 2 shot kill (for whoever owned it before the 15.1.0 update) and a 100 mobility even if it is not maxed out.
- Pair this with max Berserk Boots, Burning Tiara and Demolition Mask, you can evade attacks with ease.
- It's also useful to capture flags thanks to the heightened player mobility.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- The burning trait deals additional damage and one must take the advantage of that.
- Have a fast firing, long ranged weapon when attacking.
- Move away from the person wielding the weapon, it does not have a large range.
- Due to its quite noisy sound and recognizable sound when swinging. You can indicate where are the users by listening closely to where are the sounds are coming from. Such as from behind.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- Using an area damage weapon can damage them even when they strafe.
- Catch the users by surprise with a high damaging high accuracy weapon.
Equip a weapon that has a large lethality, as the Dark Force Saber isn’t the strongest melee. Keep a weapon with a scope, as the Dark Force Saber has a short range, and is hard to keep an eye on enemies from afar. And have a fast firing weapon for medium ranges, and for finishing the opponent off.
|“||Insert the text of the quote here.||”|
- It resembles a Sith Lightsaber from Star Wars.
- It was moved into the Melee section in 8.1.0 update.
- Before the 9.2.0 update, it made a high whistling sound. Now it sounds like an actual Lightsaber.
- The Green Space Aliens in campaign wield it.
- It was given the Burning attribute in the 12.6.1 update.
- It also had a minor appearance change; the white parts of the hilt were changed to a light grey.
- It has a Jedi saber counterpart,which is the Elder Force Saber, although the design was based on an Evil character's saber. The Elder Force Saber sounds exactly like this so be careful about whether it is Dark Force Saber or the Elder Force Saber.