|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
|“||Amor doesn't use bow anymore. Why? He has a stylish sniper rifle with a quick arrow loading.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you are looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Dater Hater (PGW).
The Dater Hater is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 9.2.0 Valentine update and later added back in the 10.2.0 update. It is the first form of the Dater Hater.
It is a Valentine's day themed sniper that shoots flechettes in long range. It has high damage, medium fire rate, low capacity, and average mobility.
It has a red/yellow base, a red and white handle with a red heart in the middle, a yellow stock with what seems to be a red pressurised gas canister. It also has 4 yellow barrels which house a pink-tipped flechette each.
It also includes a 10x scope. It also seems to be based on an arrow projectile weapon. When fired, a heart flashes in front of the barrel.
This sniper shoots flechettes with instant bullet travel time and when these flechettes are shot, hearts flash in front of the barrel. Despite having a long-range scope, this is also very effective in close-medium ranges as well.
When reloading, the flechettes on the front are taken out and are replaced by another spare group of flechettes. It has no delay mechanics.
- Use this weapon while ambushing players, so that you can get some damage in before they react.
- This weapon is also good for stealth due to it being silent. However, do not good too close to an opponent, thus they will be able to hear you.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Strafe around to waste the users ammo. They only have 4 shots before they have to reload.
- Area damage and fast firing weapons can disorient and make quick work of the users.
Have a weapon that can be used in close range, in case of a close ranged engagement.
- Pixel Gun 3D on Facebook announced that with enough Facebook likes, the weapon would be reimplemented into the game on November 10, 2015.
- The weapon returned to the game as of version 10.2.0 with its section and cost changed.
- Despite being a sniper, it was not usable in Sniper Forts. However, it is now allowed in Sniper Forts.
This weapon has been given an efficiency of 21 and a combat level of 10.
- This gun, along with Last Kiss, was implemented by the Pixel Gun Company to target daters, who often use the in-game chat for their purposes. This is frowned upon by many players.
- This weapon resembles a flechette launcher (flechette is a French word that means a thrown or launched projectile).
- It seems to be a modern interpretation of Cupid's love-inducing bow and arrows.
- The weapon seems to bear a slight resemblance to the Hellsing from the Metro Series.
- This gun's name in Spanish is "Lanzador de agujas", which means "Needle Launcher", which makes sense.
- This gun is exactly like the Spear Gun from Blitz Brigade, except for the scope and the hearts.
- During its removal, it would appear as the Guerrilla Rifle when somebody killed another player.
- This weapon has a re-skinned counterpart the Vampire Hunter.