|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Dead Star is a community-made Backup weapon introduced in the 10.4.0 update made by a fan and game player named Martin Duran.
It has black scales and metallic colors, its magazine is located in the within the gun (crystal-like object) and it has spines protrudes when it is loaded and retracts if in action or reloading and vice versa. It has a black star on its grip on the weapon.
It has high damage, high rate of fire, low capacity, and normal weight/mobility.
- Its high damage easily tears down enemy armor and eradicate the target in a single magazine.
- It is effective at destroying fast targets as its very easy to aim.
- Its high mobility can be used to attack fleeing targets.
- Its area damage is useful for firing at masses of enemy players.
- Shoot players feet or to their body to tear their armor and kill them quickly.
- Try to conserve ammo and be mindful of how much shots you have left before you have to reload.
- You can use it in medium-long ranges due to its area damage having instant bullet travel time and it has good accuracy.
- Pick off its users from long ranges using snipers such as the Prototype.
- Use hidden locations to ambush the user.
- You could use a jetpack or attack while jumping, this is because if you are able to stay away from the ground and any other surfaces, you could easily dodge the bullets and the area damage.
Bring a scoped weapon to take out targets from afar.
- It is another community-made weapon, like the Cherry Bomb and the Sparkly Blaster.
- However, it is the only community-made weapon that is purchasable. All others were removed.
- It is the only backup weapon that deals large area damage.
- After the 11.0.0 update, its Up1 form's stats was given to it after its removal.
- This was the most expensive weapon in the backup category to cost at 190, but was changed to a price after 12.5.0.
- It is one of the few area damage weapons that have are hitscan.
- This weapon is comparable to the Nuclear Revolver.
- This weapon is like the Portable Death Moon, Wizard Wand, Electro Blast Rifle or Eva but made into a pistol.
- The color scheme of this weapon is quite similar to the old Dragon Boss's skin.