|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It appears to be to be a re-skinned version of the Bass Cannon.
It has a dark purple body, an orange coloured battery, has yellow, blue, pink neon lights, and makes a similar sound to its counterpart.
It has huge damage, very slow fire rate, decent capacity, and slow mobility. This weapon has the ability to 2 shot kill enemy players. It would be a 1 shot kill if the enemy has already been weakened.
- it works the same as it's counterpart.
- Be careful of snipers, if you happen to realize one, either engage them, shoot back at them or completely evade them.
- Use this to heavily damage max armored enemies or kill weakened ones.
- It has slow projectile speed, so timing your shots is greatly recommended.
- However, it is recommended to keep the battle in short ranges.
- Its reload speed is atrocious, only reload when you are absolutely safe.
- Pick off its users from safe distances.
- Use a high fire rate weapon like Hero, Automatic Peacemaker (PG3D).
- You could also engage the users in close range using high-efficiency weapons such as the Minigun Shotgun. Flamethrower or Electro-thrower weapons could also be highly effective against these players. However, be aware that the users of this weapons will also be able to hit you more easily at this range.
- Avoid getting close to its users as this weapon does a lot of damage.
Any close to medium ranged maps.
Have a long ranged weapon, as the area damage cannot reach long distances.
A primary/backup weapon to finish off a weakened opponent.
- This weapon has currently(when maxed) the lowest mobility in the game.
- When fired, it makes a dub-step drum sound.
- If you listen closely, the firing sound includes the sound of the 0xbadc0de.
- In the 16.0.0 update, the Deadly Beat can take out all of the opponent's armor and half of his health if it's a direct hit.