|“|| You can't choose music here, so you just start a random track from your playlist. Based on it, you receive a certain effect.|
Who in the hell puts speakers THIS close to the ears???
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Deadly Digital System is a Special weapon introduced in the 15.9.0 update. It can be obtained for a limited time as part of the Military Trader's Van event in the armory.
It is a weapon that shoots a radius with musical notes. It has decent damage, a slow fire rate, infinite capacity, and decent-to-good mobility.
It appears to be an exoskeleton themed weapon, but music themed. There is a remote like thing that the player holds. Attached to the strapped object (probably the Hi-Fi system) are the two speakers. Each of these speakers consists of yellow subwoofer and pink and cyan tweeters (treble speakers).
It is a weapon that shoots a radius with musical notes, implying that it has a limited range and has area damage. Moreover, this weapon make them have a random effect, which means that they can either bleed, burn or be poisoned, which means in any case, they temporarily lose extra health.
It has infinite capacity and never reloads, so it has no reload animation, other than just controlling the remote for every time the player shoots. It has no delay mechanics.
- Use this in close range scenarios as this weapon is melee-like.
- To benefit from the area damage very well, use this against crowds of enemies.
- Since it has random effects, use it to weaken players.
- Feel free to use this against a group, since it has area damage.
- Make sure to use this skillfully as this is a 3 shot.
- Stay away from the user at all times, as this can be deadly, despite being a 3 shot.
- Simply attack the user from long ranges.
- The mobility isn’t that perfect, so use any weapon with 80 mobility or above.
- Any ranged weapons (rifles, SMGs, handguns, etc.) will do the trick.
Bring any long-ranged weapon.
- It is one of the few Special weapons to feature melee weapon-like attributes.
- This, along with Mr. Deejay and Laser Rings, are the only three weapons featuring infinite ammo and is not in the melee category.
- It is one of the weapons that are quite expensive while costing coins.