|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Deadly Digital System is a Special weapon introduced in the 15.9.0 update. It can be obtained for a limited time as part of the Military Trader's Van event in the armory.
It appears to be a exoskeleton themed weapon, but music themed. There is a remote like thing that the player holds. Attached to the strapped object (probably the Hi-Fi system) are the two speakers. Each of these speakers consists of yellow subwoofer and pink and cyan tweeters (treble speakers).
It deals decent damage, has a medium fire rate, and average mobility.
- Use this in close range scenarios as this weapon is melee-like.
- To benefit from the area damage very well, use this against crowds of enemies.
- Since it has random effects, use it to weaken players.
- Feel free to use this against a group, since it has area damage.
- Make sure to use this skillfully as this is a 3 shot.
- Stay away from the user at all times, as this can be deadly, despite being a 3 shot.
- Simply attack the user from long ranges.
- The mobility isn’t that perfect, so use any weapon with 80 mobility or above.
- Any ranged weapons (rifles, SMGs, handguns, etc.) will do the trick.
Bring any long ranged weapon.
- It is one of the few Special weapons to feature melee weapon-like attributes.
- This, along with Mr. Deejay and Laser Rings, are the only three weapons featuring infinite ammo and is not in the melee category.
- It is one of the weapons that are quite expensive while costing coins.