It is a Chinese-themed projectile weapon that throws projectiles. They can poison and mark the target, as well as pierce through multiple players. It has good damage, a decent fire rate, low capacity, and decent mobility.
It appears to be a re-model of the Heartbreakers.
It takes the appearance of a shield with a Golden-brown detail with green pearls covered by small yellow circles. There is also a Ying-Yang symbol in the middle (except that the Yang is red) with a red circle on it. The daggers have green and yellow tips with the face of a demon and the handle is red with a small gold circle under.
The player holds a sharp knife that resembles that of the kunai and some sort of container or shield which holds more of the knives. When the knife is thrown, it leaves behind a trail of cryptic symbols.
This weapon uses the single-shots system so it has no reload animation. It has fixed delay which means that there will be a small delay every time the player switches to this weapon.
- Use this weapon like an X-Ray weapon. Enemies which are target marked can be marked even behind walls.
- Use it like the Heartbreakers but as a Backup.
- When the enemy is hit a red arrow will appear on them also in walls use it to track them down easily.
- Like most melee-looking weapons, it does not actually do what its appearance suggests.
- You can use the Poison to weaken them then finish them with a high Primary or Backup such as the Casanova or Emperor's Servants.
- Lead your shots with this weapon more so than how you lead your shots with other weapons, as this has more travel time.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Perform erratic movement so he will waste ammo.
- Use an 85 mobility weapon to dodge the projectiles.
- Stay airborne so they will have a hard time aiming.
- If you are hit, use an auto-healing weapon like Heroic Epee or the Cooking Totem.
Equip a Primary with a high rate of fire to finish off your enemies.
- Initial release.
- It is the second weapon to feature the target mark attribute, the first being the Proud Eagle.
- However unlike the Proud Eagle's target mark which needs charging, this only needs to hit an enemy to show the market
- When holding this weapon, a dark vortex appears under the player's feet.
- It is essentially a reskinned version of the Heartbreakers. However, this is justified since this weapon's "shield" itself is actually a holder for a throwable weapon, whereas the latter is a non-functional shield.