The Deadly Tail is a primary weapon released in the 17.6.0 update. It can be obtained from completing the 6 challenges in the Anime Season Battle Pass.
It is an Anime themed weapon inspired by the anime/manga series “Naruto”. It has a medium fire rate for an automatic weapon, a medium capacity for its fire rate, and low mobility of 50. When maxed, it can potentially 5 shot opponents.
It appears to be a rifle with the front shaped like a fox. On the bottom, there is a bowie knife on it, acting as a bayonet. It has a circular shaped piece with a blue object inside of it, (presumably) acting as a power source. The weapon features a red trigger and orange grip, frame, and stock piece. When reloading the player inserts a blue object (presumably) inserting Chakra
The deadly tail is an automatic weapon that shoots orange burning bullets to the target. These bullets have bullet travel time and a very small area damage. Since it has the burning attribute, it is able to inflict damage after hitting the opponent. It also has the super punch attribute which allows it to deal damage with a large area after a certain amount of hits.
When reloading, the player puts in what is supposedly Chakra inside of the blue object. It has a fixed delay mechanic which means that there will be a delay every time it is pulled out.
- You should try and aim slightly after where your target is moving, and you will most probably hit them.
- This weapon has bullet travel time so keep that in mind
- This weapon is not the best for fleeing purposes as its mobility is quite slow.
- Reload often as this weapon only has 30 capacity.
- Quickly switch to this weapon and fire at your opponent if you are low on health.
- Use this against a high fire rate and high damage weapon users.
- Note that although this weapon has area damage, you are still able to get headshot kills.
- Use a weapon with a dash ability, to escape from the area damage bullets.
- Pick off its users from long range.
- Initial release.
- The weapon's name and the weapon itself is a reference to the popular anime/manga series Naruto and its sequel. The gun look is based on the nine-tailed beast from the show, Kurama.
- At the front of the weapon is a bayonet. However, it is purely cosmetic and cannot be used.
- It also has the same crosshair as the Neutron Pulsator