The Deadly Umbrella is a Special weapon introduced in the 16.1.0 update. It can be obtained in the form of parts in the Super Lottery.
It is an umbrella that is used as a flamethrower. It has good damage, a high fire rate, good capacity, and decent mobility.
It takes the appearance of a black/white striped umbrella that secretly acts like a flamethrower.
It has a yellow dragon head as a grip, with an orange/purple/grey shaft that acts as the barrel to the flamethrower. The canopy hides the fuel tank.
This umbrella emits fire at close range only like any other flamethrower. It can burn the players on impact.
When reloading, the player takes out the fuel tank and replaces it with another one. It has no delay mechanics.
- Use it in very close ranges in order to kill somebody due to this being a flamethrower.
- Go for the weakened players for better ammunition conserving, quicker kill registering and a less complicated duel.
- Take advantage of the weapon's Burning attribute on players, since the enemy will be damaged over time if attacked.
- Target players who are using heavier weapons, so you can catch up and attack them. Either that or you could use the fastest weapon you have at the moment and then using the Pet Dragon when the enemies are within range.
- Try to target players from behind to gain the element of surprise on them.
- Pick off the user at a long range.
- Shotguns and area damage weapons can quickly decimate users at close range.
- Keep moving and stay in large open areas. Use a long-ranged type of weapons like primary weapons.
- Avoid engaging close combats with its users and it also reduces the risk of taking heavy damage.
- This weapon does quick damage over a quick time, so try and escape their vision.
- Avoid the user after they reload, and attack quickly during their reload.
As always, have a good primary weapon of choice (any kind of weapon you choose) and at least one weapon with scope for long-ranged duels.
- Its design might have been based on the Umbrella Shotgun from Pixel Gun World.
- Its performance, however, is completely different. The Pixel Gun World version of this weapon is shot like a shotgun, while this weapon is shot like a flamethrower.