|“||The souls of the owners of this gun were enslaved inside it. We hope you didn't have plans for your afterlife.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Deadman's Rifle is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 15.3.0 update. It can be obtained from the Halloween Lottery event.
It is a Halloween-themed rifle that shoots a blue laser instantaneously. This weapon has a good fire-rate for a sniper, high damage, and low mobility. It is arguably one of the best snipers. It functions similarly to the Supercharged Rifle.
It has a wooden rifle stock with a grey cheek rest near the back of the stock. It also has a black trigger with a grey trigger guard.
The main body of the weapon is mainly purple with neon blue lighting. On top, it has a wooden scope with a light blue lens.
The front of the weapon features a grey/white skull with light glowing blue eyes, and a light blue mist in front of it.
This weapon shoots a cyan projectile with a cyan splash radius and instant bullet travel time. Moreover, it has a 4x zoom optic sight which allows it to fight in longer ranges.
When reloading, the player takes out the skull of the gun and places another one inside.
It outputs delay on some weapons that are associated with Three Category Spam like the Thunderer and the Reflector. It also receives a delay if those weapons were shot, then quickly switched to this weapon.
- Use at a distance or in mid-range maps to take full advantage of the weapon's area damage attribute.
- Since it has area damage, you can also be less accurate with the weapon without losing any damage.
- Aim at the floor beneath someone when shooting, as this will increase the chance of hitting a player.
- Use shots wisely as even though the weapon has a relatively high capacity, it is still quite slow when it comes to fire rate.
- Do NOT rocket jump with this weapon, as you will only damage yourself.
- Stay as far away as possible from other users so that you are harder to hit.
- Stay behind solid walls and use weapons which have the wall break attribute to pick off Deadman's Rifle users.
- DO NOT stay too close to these walls as its area damage attribute can somewhat damage a player directly behind a wall.
This weapon can be effective if paired with another area damage weapon such as a Heavy to finish players off.