The Death Claws is a Special weapon introduced in the 13.3.0 update.
It appears to be a re-skin of the Trapper.
The weapon overall has a very bulky design. It consists of a dark purple and pressure tank, a black handle and fires bear trap-like projectiles, which emits a dark cloud around it.
- Use its special ability which slows a target down to increase your team's damage output or for yourself.
- Aim for the head, as this weapon can instantly kill golden armor users and below.
- Most weapons have problems due to the weapon blocking projectiles.
- Avoid being too close to walls, the traps will hit it and decreases effectiveness.
- Claustrophobic (tight) spaces may help you easily kill your target(s).
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- Strafe a lot, as this weapon's projectiles are slow enough to be noticed.
- This weapon's projectiles block bullets infinitely, meaning it is impossible to kill or harm the user unless you ambush them from behind or use a weapon that has the wallbreak effect such as the Prototype.
- Attack its users while he/she is reloading.
Carry around a high-mobility weapon to easily chase targets and avoid snipers.
|“||It is hard to hit someone with it on high distances, but these guys bite till it bleeds. Was it a someone else' denture that bit me?||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery