|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D accessory. If you are looking for the same accessory in Pixel Gun World, see Destructor Cape.
The Demolition Cape is one of the current capes in the game, it was introduced in the 9.0.4 update.
It is a gradient fiery red-orange cape with a dark red outline. In the middle, there is a gray bomb with yellow sparks around it.
- ☆: It reduces the self-damage from area-damage weapons, it reduces the reloading time of Heavy weapons. It also increases the blast radius of Throwing gadgets.
- ☆☆: It greatly reduces the self-damage from area-damage weapons, it also greatly reduces the reloading time of weapons from the Heavy Category. It also greatly increases the blast radius of Throwing gadgets.
- ☆☆☆: It tremendously reduces the self-damage from area-damage weapons, it also tremendously reduces the reloading time of weapons from the Heavy Category. It also tremendously increases the blast radius of Throwing gadgets.
- Use this in order to have a chance of rocket jumping more times if you rocket jump with damage dealing.
- Use this in order to reduce the duration of Heavy weapon reloading.
- Throwing it slightly further from a user will make that user take damage.
- Stay away from Throwing gadgets when a user has a Demolition Cape equipped.
- Simply stated, there is no proper way of countering users that use this as their helmet. Most of the wear is instead just for boosters, what you should really be focusing on countering is the weapons that your enemies are using.
- The Demolition Cape and Demolition Boots have the same pixel bomb on them.