|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Demolition Mask is a Mask wearable item introduced in the 10.3.0 update.
It seems to be an orange steampunk or engineer goggles with an orange mouth cover.
- ☆: Increases jump height.
- ☆☆: Greatly increases jump height.
- ☆☆☆: Tremendously increases jump height.
- Use this to increase your jump height.
- Use this to strafe around a map.
- Use this in long range maps, so you can have more space to strafe around the map.
- Use homing missile weapons or gadgets and aim (in)directly at its users. That way, you will be able to take out its users easily, unless if they are able to escape the homing projectiles.
- If playing in Sniper Forts, try using one-hit KO Sniper weapons like the Prototype Up2, making it easier for you to take them out.
- Players equipped with this are quite common in close range maps, especially in Silent School, where most royal players play on. In corridors, these type of players do not have much space to strafe in, so you have the chance to use highly efficient Heavy weapons like the Ghost Lantern and the Big Buddy.
- Simply stated, there is no proper way of countering users that use this as their helmet. Most of the wear is instead just for boosters, what you should really be focusing on countering is the weapons that your enemies are using.
- This was added in the 10.3.0 update.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.