The Demon Stone is a Support gadget introduced in the 11.1.0 update.
The Demon Stone is a grey medallion with a shining gemstone in the center. When activated, a red demon appears, which looks very similar to The Devil. It is a red demon with two white horns, two white eyes, two black eyebrows, black and gold pants, and two black and gold gloves.
In the demon form, you have extra health and the ability to fly. You are also able to attack via melee with the demons claws too, dealing a very large amount of damage.
- The demon deals 25 damage per second, making this gadget devastating to weakened enemies.
- However, it has a limited range, so when attacking, use this in close quarters.
- This has a Flight attribute, so you can escape intense situations with this gadget. Such as getting the flag in flag capture.
- This gadget will grant you extra survival time.
- When fighting users with high-damage weapons, such as Ghost Lantern or Soulstone, you will need full health and armor points, or at least, nearly full health and armor points, in order to survive against 1 ghost.
- This gadget is very useful in Flag Capture, since you can easily fly from base to base, capturing flags.
- The extended health this gadget gives is also very useful when the other team is shooting you.
- If they get the first hit, and you are forced into a close range combat, use the Ghost Lantern or other high damage weapons to easily kill its users.
- Throw the Ninja Shurikens at the Demon Stone to deal great damage.
- Use the Jetpack in order to kill a Demon Stone user, since then you can fly as well.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage dealt.
- Players under the effect of the stone sacrifice ranged attack for higher Melee damage, so try to pick its users off from medium and long ranges to avoid being harmed.
- Stay out of its range since it deals very high damage.
- Attack its users from behind.
- It is the only gadget that has flight and a melee attack attribute at the same time.
- It is attached on Hell‘s Portal to activate it.
- When activated, a pentagram appears brieffly below the demon, a sign that popular culture use as a part of a ritual to summon paranormal beings.