The Denied! is a Tools gadget introduced in the 17.5.0 update.
It is a playing card that has a black background overlaid with a white oval. There is the "-1" integer on the top left corner and it is also on the bottom right corner, but upside down. The oval contains 4 pistols which resemble a backup weapon with different colours: red, blue, green and yellow.
It is reminiscent of an UNO card.
This Gadget is good for situations like when the player is in an intense duel or if they want to go to their spawn point without killing themselves, which results in a self-destruction penalty. When used, the player, when/if killed, will go to their respawn point and the opponent who killed them won't gain any points only in this kill.
- Use this Gadget while getting spawnkilled.
- It is useful in duels because getting kills in duels may be difficult.
- Use it in intense situations, like in a close range flamethrower fight or a close to medium range duel with Heavy weapons being used.
- Kill the players in their spawn point. Play Team Fight to be able to spawn kill more easily.
- Kill other players after killing a player using this gadget because there are very high chances that the player can gain points by killing other players.
- Use the Disabler to prevent the opponent from activating this gadget.
|Initial Tier||55 seconds||4 seconds|
|Tier 1||54 seconds||4 seconds|
|Tier 2||53 seconds||6 seconds|
|Tier 3||52 seconds||6 seconds|
|Tier 4||51 seconds||8 seconds|
|Tier 5||50 seconds||8 seconds|
|Tier 6||49 seconds||9 seconds|
|Tier 7||48 seconds||9 seconds|
|Tier 8||47 seconds||9 seconds|
|Tier 9||46 seconds||10 seconds|
|Tier 10||45 seconds||10 seconds|
|Tier 11||44 seconds||11 seconds|
|Final Tier||43 seconds||12 seconds|
- Initial release
- This is one of the first (among all the Gadgets that were added in 17.5.0) Gadgets which can be obtained only through the Clans System.
- It is based on the 4+ cards action card from the card game UNO. However, the integer was changed from "-1" instead of "+4" and the colored cards are replaced by colored pistols.
- This gadget is a reference to the UNO reverse card, in which the card would reverse the order of turns. It is a meme which is used as a sign of a comeback or a reverse of recent events.
- It works similar to the removed gadget, the Resurrection. You could say this is a manual Resurrection.
- When used against you the denied card will appear in the screen.
- This is also a indirect reference to the No u meme.
- The kill feed shows that the person using this suicided.
- It is just an Resurrection, but much more harder to access, but still is over powered. It won't be that much of a surprise if it does get removed or replaced.