|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun World weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun 3D, see Desert Eagle (PG3D).
The Desert Eagle is a Backup weapon introduced in the first version of Pixel Gun World. It is the first form of the Desert Eagle.
It is a standard pistol, with the base and the barrel being gold. The handle is a very dark shade of gold, with a thin layer of gold below it.
It has medium-low damage, high rate of fire, low capacity, and normal mobility.
- Attack with it in close range combats.
- Use it to finish off your weakened targets.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- Attack its users from long ranges.
- This weapon is no longer available, due to the shut down of Pixel Gun World.
- This weapon seems to be based on the real world IMI Desert Eagle.
- This weapon could be a Duke Nukem reference as a golden desert eagle is used in the game.