|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Desert Eagle Up1 (PGW).
It is a black pistol with 5 red strips lining the barrel and a red dot on the handle. In the 11.2.3 update,the Desert Eagle's model had a massive change, making it almost identical to its real life counterpart.. (See gallery for more detail)
The Desert Eagle Up1 introduces good lethality, great rate of fire, good capacity and moderate mobility for levels under 17.
- This weapon is great for using instead of reloading your normal weapon. It's much faster and lets you get more damage in.
- Use it to finish off weakened opponents.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Most people won't use it by itself, but if they do, try to strafe around them.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
Having a weapon with a high mobility along with this is a nice combo, for speedy players.
- It seems to be modeled off of the IMI Desert Eagle with a black tone and with red accents.
- It was previously called 'Black Python'.
- In the 11.2.3 update, the model for the weapon has been updated to look more like the real life counterpart with a more bulky frame, hammer, and larger iron sights.