The Devil Stalker is a common enemy found throughout the campaign.
This monster will crawl towards you with a steady speed, avoiding all obstacles in its way. When it gets close to you, it will lean back and then hit you with both arms, dealing damage.
This appears like a humanoid-like creature but with the legs similar to a Stalker and it's several other variants; with two arms and red skin. It has yellow eyes and white fangs. It has its arms stretched out at all times.
- In the previous version of the game, it had legs resembling the Minecraft 'creeper' but had smaller eyes. It was changed in later updates due to the copyright issues with Mojang.
- In Arena, the Devil Stalker sounds way different when hit and killed (in this case, like the enemies fron Slender Forest)
- Simply aim for the head to get headshots.
- Attack from afar if you can.
- This monster can be very annoying at times, so kill them on sight and when you have the chance.
- For beginners, try to avoid melee confrontations with this monster (this applies to every other monster).