The Digital Sunrise is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 16.7.0 update. It is part of the Digital Hero Event Set.
It has very good damage, a slow fire rate, a good capacity, and a slow mobility.
- Use the scope as your advantage for long range combat.
- Switch to any weapon with 85 mobility when running as this weapon's mobility is very low.
- Use the wall-break ability to get some kills behind walls. But keep in mind that the damage reduces when you hit someone through a wall.
- Try to hit headshots to shorten the work.
- Strafe around the user so you don't get hit.
- Outrun the user with any weapon with 80 mobility or higher.
- Try to attack the user when they're reloading. But be careful when doing so as the reload speed is quite fast.
- Attack the user with area damage weapons.
|“||A gun, fresh like a pixelated sunset. Capable of breaking walls and opponents' armor.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
- The name considers it a digital version of the "Sunrise", although the design is nowhere near related to the latter.
- This is probably, if not, the most accurate sniper in the game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.